Welcome to IH & MMSEC 2014
UPDATE: The special sessions page has been updated!
Call for papers & Special sessions
Please click here (PDF, 132KB) for the PDF version.
Last year, the 1st ACM Information Hiding and Multimedia Security Workshop 2013 successfully merged the Information Hiding (IH) and the ACM Multimedia and Security (ACM MMSec) communities. This year's 2nd Information Hiding and Multimedia Security Workshop (IH&MMSec) continues this endeavour, providing a platform to discuss recent advances in both fields, benefitting from their synergies.
The 2nd Information Hiding and Multimedia Security Workshop focusses on both, information hiding topics such as watermarking, steganography and steganalysis, anonymity, privacy, hard-to-intercept communications, and covert/subliminal channels as well as multimedia security topics such as data hiding, robust/perceptual hashing, biometrics, video surveillance, and multimedia forensics.
The 2nd Information Hiding and Multimedia Security Workshop (IH&MMSec) will be held at the Parkhotel Brunauer in Salzburg, Austria, on June 11-13, 2014. You are invited to submit short papers (4-6 pages, showing work in progress with limited test sets for example or just giving indications or tendencies) and full papers (10-12 pages, with general and detailed research contributions).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Integrity verification of digital content
• Source device identification and linking
• Multimedia watermarking, fingerprinting and identification
• Multimedia network protection, privacy and security
• Multimedia authentication and encryption
• Signal Processing in the Encrypted Domain
• Steganography and steganalysis
• Application of smart cards and ID cards
• Secure multimedia system design and protocol security
• Media Forensics
• Crime Scene Forensics
• Security evaluation and benchmarks
• Emerging applications
• Privacy, policy and legal issues as well as their interaction with technological development